Thread: Lake Roosevelt

Default Lake Roosevelt

Who has fished Lake Roosevelt this year? I am heading over in a few days wondering what has been working this year. last year they were down deeper than I was able to get my downrigger. This year I am ready with downrigger upgrade. Whats going on over there!

Bill

I will be there this next weekend also. I haven't fished Roosevelt yet this year but hopefully it is more productive than it was last year. If nothing else there are always walleye and smallmouth.

I haven't fished it yet this year. Last year it was tough, slow going. You could fish all day and maybe get 2. The good news was last year the ones you would catch were nice sizes... 18" or so.

I was thinking it was about time to try out there again for this year. I have heard the water level is about where it needs to be finally.
    I fish therefore I am.

Lund Boats
    Mercury Outboards
    Minnkota Trolling Motors
    Lowrance Electronics
    Lamiglas Rods
    Abu Garcia Reels
    Mack's Lures
    Yakima Bait Co. Lures
    Cannon Downriggers & Rod Holders

I was skunked. I might now be the worst Kok fisher ever. Water is still up and it was hard to find a school. All the locals I talked to in the area I was staying said nobody was catching. I threw everyting at them. I will say there is a healthy rainbow population.