Thread: Kokanee Kid vs. Bob

Default Kokanee Kid vs. Bob

So Bob and I have known each other for a long time. And we have shared may laugh's together. But we seem to be doing our own things at different times and have only got to fish one time together. That is life! So Bob and I had a short talk last night. We decided we would fish together once again. But I needed to get some sleep. I am on graveyard shift and at times sleep eludes me, that is how its is. I am used to getting 4-6 hours sleep and getting back to it. So I tell Bob when I wake we will hit it! So it happens I am up at 4:00am, and he is ready to go! So we hook up the boat and off we go on another adventure. We get to lake whatever-you-call-it and we come up with a plan. I tell Bob my tackle is all your's! He chooses a dodger and says "what is this lure"? And i let him know it's a secret lure that I have not tried yet. So Bob decides to try it out, and I think to myself "whatever". So Bob gets the first take down and gets the first kokanee to the boat. I think to myself "Nice, I'm next". Bob get's the second take down and fish #2 is in the box. Now i'm worried, I get hookup #3 and loose it, followed by fish #4 and get it in the box. Bob casually changes bait and shortly after lands #3, "I'm getting schooled" I think to myself,I'm 1-2 and he's 3-3, I need to do something! So I reset my gear, and so does Bob. As we go along Bob goes down again! And gets #4 in the boat. He's 4-4 and i'm 1-2! So we call it a day and head home.

Bob and Wannafish A Lure vs. kokanee kid.........the winner is not me.
    And yes I know the 2nd pic is blurry, my bad.

Nice story! I think Bob has a good choice in lures. Of course being in the water where kokanee abide helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokanee-Toni View Post
    Nice story! I think Bob has a good choice in lures. Of course being in the water where kokanee abide helps.
    yes, unfair advantages.. It is also good to get a good dose of humility once in a while.. Nice job Chuck!
    The Angler formerly know as "DBfield"

Kokanee-Toni
    Kokanee Forum Angler
    Bob did GOOD! I think next time I just might use the lures I got from you on both rigs

eenakoK
    It is also good to get a good dose of humility once in a while.. Nice job Chuck!
    Serously lb? Humbled? You know me better than that!

(And for you that do not know eenakokK and I. This is the same as two mokeys slinging poop at eachother)

to you Dave

I fished and you did not

Well done sir!
    “No man is born an Artist nor an Angler.”
    Izaak Walton