Thread: Deal on Corn!!

Thumbs up Deal on Corn!!

I picked up either on this forum or another one that some of us visit, that Big Lots (the store) had a deal on shoe peg corn. This was last week or so and in Oregon. I was driving by today and figured why not.

The Big Lots at Glenwood/State has quite of bit of the shoe peg corn, 7 oz cans for $0.25 a can. Expires September 2012 but I don't plan to eat it, only feed it to the fish. If you need some bait, go check it out.

I know there is a store in Meridian in a shopping center next to Alberstons, on Fairview just east of Meridian Road. I don't know if they have any or not. They probably do.

Fish On!!

Good deal! Thanks!
    "The Fish Whisperer" 21' Alexis Classic Thunder Jet

I'm on it! Thanks a lot. It is usually the most expensive veggie on the shelf. Mike

Wink Out

Don't bother with the Meridian store, some guy bought the last 7 on the shelf.., me... They are completely out and will not stock them again at that price according to the gal I spoke with. Maybe Garden City still has some in.. Jt

Smile GC Big Lots

I just spoke with a mgr at the GC store Glenwood/State S/E corner. As of 1357hrs they have about 25cans left. I hope that helps, Jt