Thread: Kokanee Nation's "Early Season Tech" Pro Cam

Default Kokanee Nation's "Early Season Tech" Pro Cam

Still struggling a little with colder-than-normal water. We all thought things were about to bust loose here in Western Washington thanks to a couple of days of sunshing ... and then this drizzly shizzle.

Here's some early-season koke info, courtesy of Northwest Wild Country and our KOKANEE NATION Pro-Cam. Herzog lays down the funk in two parts. Tune in and by all means, if you have questions or comments, let's hear 'em!

PART I
    http://tinyurl.com/NWWCNationEarlyKokanee1

PART II
    http://tinyurl.com/NWWCNationEarlyKokanee2

Catch us live 6 to 8 a.m. every Saturday, booming thoughout western Washington on 102.9 FM and 950 AM, in HD TV from Bellingham to Ashland (and the Spokane area!) on Comcast Sportsnet NW, or hear us live nationwide ANYWHERE you get a cel signal at IHeartRadio.com (super cool, easy-to-use app).

JS/NWWC

Default Podcast

How does one get the podcasts to play from the previous Saturday?

Wow! Guess I've been doing it all wrong all these years. LOL!
    2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually, 21' North River Seahawk

Kokanee Nation review the program/Thanks for the Post. I felt it was very informational for those folks just getting started chasing kokanee. This fisherman is very well informed and teaching fisherman,and ladies the way to start out and correctly a lot of information in a very short time well done

Quote Originally Posted by SuperD View Post
    Wow! Guess I've been doing it all wrong all these years. LOL!
    isn't this the same guy that was trying to convince us that 6 in flashers and dodgers looked like predators and boogered fish away?? snake oil!!!!!

Thanks Mr.Mike - Can't even really begin to cover the whole subject in 12 to 15 minutes, but we're doing our best to jam in as much info as possible. This is all meant to be functional for the beginning to intermediate angler, but the next two weeks' "DodgerOlogy 101" and "DodgerOlogy 201" Pro Cams will get deeper into some advanced thoughts on cambre, vacuums and how they influence the way a dodger performs.

One thing I dig about all this - Ralph, SuperD - is that there's no absolute answer. :) This stuff is magic ju-ju for us, but, man, advice, suggestions and thought from other guys/gals is what keeps us excited. Thanks for watching/listening, it's much appreciated.

JS/NWWC