Thread: Gorge 9-9-11 thru 9-11-11

Default Gorge 9-9-11 thru 9-11-11

Went up to the Gorge to get my last fix of kokanee fishing for the season. Caught lots of good silvers at 60 ft and if we went down to 85 feet we got the big reds. We were fishing in the Anvil area. We were using RMT custom dodgers that had pink fire ice on one side and silver fire ice on the other, followed by a Radical Glow uv pink hottail spinner. Fished for macks the other 2 days, it was a little slow. Had to troll because my electric motor died. Heres a few pics:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fish2.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	38.3 KB 
ID:	3122

Name:	fish.jpg 
Views:	210 
Size:	38.7 KB 
ID:	3123

Name:	Photo0030.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	3124

Nice job--good looking macks, we were there a week earlier and didn't do too well.

Nice koke and macs!

I might go back next month for some macs myself.

MP

Right on buddy
    Team:Rocky Mountain Tackle, Radical Glow, Fresh water basics, Velocity fishing.

way to buddy, Not use to seeing you catch the pups however. You usually get the pigs. Still need to hit the water one more time with you this year if possible.
    Rocky Mountain Tackle

Rob let me get my all my stuff up and running, like I said I had to troll for the lakers and I was happy to catch any at all. Sent the rods out for repair today and the bow mount goes in on Monday.

Allready looking forward to my next trip, it has to be better than the last
    Last edited by nofish; 09-15-2011 at 06:09 PM.

These new minnkotas are a pile of ****!

Sounds like Minnkota is going to pick up the bill, was also told it was getting a new style of seals.

ya they need to do some thing? is Swead down ther fixin it? he can do it under warrenty he just did Dads new terova bad seal filled with water dint drain and split the brushes and ther where peaces all over in the motor. wakeless harbor fixed it and charged him 300$on a new motor and he took it to swead got it done and swead said he left peaces of the brush all over in the motor! Iam now lookin into the motor guides! you could have just stoped and got mine off the boat I was bear hunting wouldnt have even known it was gone!lol

Capt, ASH. ADDICTIVE FISHING, LLC (Flaming Gorge Charters) 307)389-8160

Quote Originally Posted by FISH View Post
    ya they need to do some thing? is Swead down ther fixin it? he can do it under warrenty he just did Dads new terova bad seal filled with water dint drain and split the brushes and ther where peaces all over in the motor. wakeless harbor fixed it and charged him 300$on a new motor and he took it to swead got it done and swead said he left peaces of the brush all over in the motor! Iam now lookin into the motor guides! you could have just stoped and got mine off the boat I was bear hunting wouldnt have even known it was gone!lol

Capt, ASH. ADDICTIVE FISHING, LLC (Flaming Gorge Charters) 307)389-8160
    Thanks, but with the luck I had that weekend I didnt want touch any thing that was not mine if it could brake I broke it. Swead is working on it he found bad wires and bad seals, hope this is the last of the trouble I have with it.