Thread: Anybody Fishing Blue Mesa (Have Questions)

Default Anybody Fishing Blue Mesa (Have Questions)

Hey I am looking for people to answer some questions about Blue Mesa. Send me a private message. I am looking at moving down that way.
    www.lakeshoretackle.com

go to sportfishcolorado.com , he is one of the better guides on blue mesa , he can answer ur questions

Tuna, make sure your place is big enough for company. I really want to fish this lake!! My buddy that lives in Parachute sent me pictures this summer that had me twitching!!!
    2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually, 21' North River Seahawk

Quote Originally Posted by silverkoke View Post
    go to sportfishcolorado.com , he is one of the better guides on blue mesa , he can answer ur questions
    Robby is probably the best guide on the lake and will answer most questions. He is really easy to talk to and will share a lot of information about the lake and the area.

Casey at bluemesafishingguide.com has been guiding for a few years now at Blue Mesa and posts reports 3 or 4 times a week on kokanee and mack fishing.

I haven't been able to fish it this year, unfortunately, the kokanee fishing has been outstanding.

is it safe to fish blue mesa in a portaboat? i am thinking of getting one rather than pulling a boat from texas to fish colorado next summer.
    REDNECK. and proud of it.
    Reel Rednecks fishing team..

got my porta bote yesterday. the people i got it from have been fishing blue mesa for some years now. maybe i will see some of you on the lake next year. also i will be fishing the lakes from buena vista to leadville, if anyone needs a fishing partner.
    REDNECK. and proud of it.
    Reel Rednecks fishing team..

love my portabote