Thread: Deadwood Res. 7-4-2011

Default Deadwood Res. 7-4-2011

My son borrowed one of my other boats to fish with a friend and his wife. They had two boats. They brought home 135 Kokanees. Very good fishing trip I would say. Awesome report, I'm going to Arrowrock in the morning..
    Last edited by Ken Jones; 07-11-2011 at 08:24 PM. Reason: Checking spelling.

What size are the Kokes running at Deadwood Ken?

Just recieved a very recent report the Koke are ranging up to 15 inches. Same report also claqimed Atlantic Salmon and trout up to 24 inches.

To be honest I really can't tell you how big the Kokes were. He said also that they caught some hugh Trout.
    Last edited by Ken Jones; 07-10-2011 at 11:17 PM. Reason: check spelling.

Default Deadwood

Just got back and all I can say is WOW!!! The trout were on steroids and the kokes were hungry. Hoochies with a dodger were a hit. The sizes on the kokes ranged from 8 to the largest at 17. The larger boys were down deep 56ft or so.
    Battery died on the camera so no pictures but my my boy and I will be busy smoking this week!

How is the road to Deadwood? I've never been there and would like to tow my 17' boat in there. Thanks

Mike

Forest road 579 is the best way to get there. I went in with my 28ft camper and it made it fine. I went up the Stanley way because Clear Creek was still rough. Plan on a 4 hour drive.