Thread: Great weather and fishing

Default Great weather and fishing

The fishing was great today! The weather also. RMT UV Orange and Mojo sguid are tearing them up behind a fushion and crushed glow 5.5" dodger. We went out for 5hrs and landed and realesed 18 up to 2.11# (kept him,bleeder) lost at least that many. My 5yr old had a blast.

where at? I'm heading out tommorow, and might give the WY side a try for the first time. Last summer we'd put in at Lucerne, but I am thinking about heading more North

I fished the pipe today. I think im going north in theAM.

And another great day.

it,s good to see a good report; were you fishing up at buckboard? how big of fish were you catching?

I fished pipeline in the afternoon. Only went 2/4. Can anyone suggest anywhere else? Got one more chance in the am

Default Great Saturday

Kept 5 Kokanee released 6 one 4.5 and one 5.2 other keepers over 3

I would like to see pics and measurements of the 5.2lbr??
    Tacklebox mafia
    Utah predator callers

X2!!

Sunday was significantly better! Nothing but small lakers around pipeline, but headed farther north and did much better on the kokes. The one suprise was 55' was the ticket. Thought they were shallow?

Were you catching kokes at 55' to? I can understand the macs at that depth and an occasional koke at that depth this earlyif so wow, there going deeper much sooner than usual.
    Team:Rocky Mountain Tackle, Radical Glow, Fresh water basics, Velocity fishing.

I did good today also from 15-30 but most of my fish where caught at 15-20. Each weekend im getting closer to that four pounds. The best today was 3.89. Short week at work and then will be back at the lake.

Yep. Derby weekend again and the weather looks promising. We'll be up earlier Friday and on the water by 8 or so. Look forward to seeing everyone again.
    Rocky Mountain Tackle

Good to hear you guys will be up Rob, will call you later and talk about the weekend plans
    Team:Rocky Mountain Tackle, Radical Glow, Fresh water basics, Velocity fishing.