Thread: Lake Stevens Kokanee Report...PICS

Default Lake Stevens Kokanee Report...PICS

Fished Stevens this am...got our fish on Dick Nite Dodgers with 15 inches of leader to a homemade spinner with maggots...the bite is very spotty and can be off the hook for 5 minutes and then shut off for upwards of an hour...buy your derby tickets now!!!

very nice report and pic, Welcome to the forum

Great first post. Welcome to the site! thanks for the report and pics. I am going to have to pick up some dick nite dodgers
    The Angler formerly know as "DBfield"

Wow nice limit of fish ! I was out there as well with a co-worker at 7am to 11am and only boated 3 kok's and lost 1 .The wind picked up good at 10am . This was my first time there before the derby next saterday ! ANY good pointers 1 should know on that lake hehehe thanks for the report and pics!

Default Good job John

So do the fish bite better in the morning on Lake Stevens? Have you got a ruler in your boat yet?

Great picture and report!!!

Stevens has a decent morning and evening bite and both are about equal early in the season...yes Toni...I do have a tape on board...

Red face

How about giving us a peek at your homemade spinners? You sure got Lake Stevens figured out.

Thats what im saying! show us a peek of 1 of them kok slaying spinners LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like fun. Kokonuts and I plan on being up there for the derby. I am looking to meet up with a few more koke addicts! We are planning on fishing Merwin on Thursday and heading up to Stevens on Friday to do a little pre-fishing. I would like to hook up with some of you guys for a beer or two after Friday on the lake.
    Tight Lines & Good Fishing!

Kent Cannon
    PS Need to know of a good watering hole in the area
    ~Cannon~
    http://www.nwoutdoorwriter.com/
    ~Team Kokonuts~

Default kokanee lake stevens

went to lake stevens this morning hooked 11 landed 9