Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Matching outfits?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperD View Post
    I bet that spoon would make an awesome Mack lure!
    --I'm not sure what your regulations are where you fish...I've seen these rigged with hook on the large spoon.. (just in case big fish hits it) and trailing spinner.
    --We would not be able to use this hook set up in BC.

The one black bead you have in front of the spinner blade might slow or stop the blade due to water pressure at troll speed. Have you tried it yet? How does it spin or better yet how does it catch? When building my tackle I am always tempted to place a bead in front too. Just wondering because the rig looks great.

johnboy, all my spinners get a bead in the front and I've never noticed a problem with the spin of the blade. I haven't run the red and black spinner yet as I was waiting to try it in late season when the kokes start to turn.
    2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually, 21' North River Seahawk

Quote Originally Posted by quackster View Post
    I obviously have too much time on my hands. My wife thinks I am crazy but what the hell. I don't know matching is important or not but I think these blades I made will work whether matched or not.
    All of our wives think we are crazy! Good looking tape jobs. I still use my kids custom tape and painted dodgers all the time. As for matching...never, except maybe when I go with copper, it drives the chicks wild!
    Kokanee Adventures from above and below...
    www.youtube.com/hitechkoke

--fishers advantage blades still on back order at cabelas.. any other sources?

Quote Originally Posted by platypus View Post
    --fishers advantage blades still on back order at cabelas.. any other sources?
    The only other source I've seen with that blade carried it in a size 5 or 6.
    2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually, 21' North River Seahawk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12