Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Boats, Boats, Boats

Default 2003 Jetcraft 1925 Kingfisher (model)

My little boat is a 2003 Jetcraft. It's a 1925 Kingfisher model with a 90 Honda. It's unique because it has a radius bottom, instead of a delta pad. Although she's not super fast, she rides real nice. I cruise at 25 mph and it tops out at 34 at our local lake (around 3000') - If I'm headed up to the mountains or going to tow the kiddos around on the tube, I just change my prop out to a 4 blade.

I don't have a trolling motor - extra batteries, any cool electronics or down riggers (#goals). When we go Kok fishing, we just use divers, lead and tow buckets to slow us down. Seems to work OK. I definitely have more to learn. I also have the itch to get a trolling motor and upgrade the electronics..... I appreciate the info on this website, just found it last week, thank you quarantine. I don't know why I did do a web search for Kokanee fishing reports earlier!

Hope you slay um - boat safe! Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Boat 2.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	60.1 KB 
ID:	9915   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Truck and Boat.jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	9914   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150629_064312.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	38.1 KB 
ID:	9916   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160803_122049825.jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	46.2 KB 
ID:	9917   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150716_192742.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	59.5 KB 
ID:	9918  

Quote Originally Posted by 208Angler View Post
    My little boat is a 2003 Jetcraft. It's a 1925 Kingfisher model with a 90 Honda. It's unique because it has a radius bottom, instead of a delta pad. Although she's not super fast, she rides real nice. I cruise at 25 mph and it tops out at 34 at our local lake (around 3000') - If I'm headed up to the mountains or going to tow the kiddos around on the tube, I just change my prop out to a 4 blade.

I don't have a trolling motor - extra batteries, any cool electronics or down riggers (#goals). When we go Kok fishing, we just use divers, lead and tow buckets to slow us down. Seems to work OK. I definitely have more to learn. I also have the itch to get a trolling motor and upgrade the electronics..... I appreciate the info on this website, just found it last week, thank you quarantine. I don't know why I did do a web search for Kokanee fishing reports earlier!

Hope you slay um - boat safe! Cheers!
    Your boat and mine are cousins. Welcome to the site.

Dave
    2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually, 21' North River Seahawk

Default Sylvan 824 pontoon

Quote Originally Posted by Petty4life View Post
    Tell us about your Kokanee Fishing boat what makes it special or unique show us some pictures
    Mine is a 2017 Sylvan Pontoon. Seating for 9, 21 cup holders.... go figure :). 90hp mercury 4 stroke. 2 Cannon mag10 downriggers, live well. MOST COMFORTABLE, STABLE BOAT I HAVE EVER OWNED. (6 boats total). Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1570.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	88.1 KB 
ID:	9973

I had never in my 63 years been on a pontoon boat...until our kid bought one for his family last summer - wow, is that thing ever handy/comfortable!!! LOL, don't get me wrong, I'm not giving up my fishing boat, but I really, really liked it!!!

Cool Sylvan 824 pontoon

They are very comfortable! I use a trolling plate and I get very optimal trolling speeds with it. Bought it to keep a safe and comfortable environment for my guests and grandson. Working great so far. Thanks for the reply! You are welcome aboard my boat anytime.

Default New Ride !

Just picked up a 2015 TJ Explorer 185/paired with a 2017 Yamaha VMax 150 SHO. The engine only had 13hrs on it when I picked it up in Idaho, I just did the 20hr service. The boat had never been fished out of and wasn't rigged to do so at all. But it didn't take my long to get all my gear swapped from my 04 Trophy. We've already had plenty of fishy adventures in it and are planning trips as I type. I'm still getting use to the ride, as it's much different from the heavy glass boat I came from. All and all I'm in love and couldn't be happier with this little hot rod.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TJ3.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	75.2 KB 
ID:	10157Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TJ2.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	92.7 KB 
ID:	10156Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TJ5.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	84.6 KB 
ID:	10158Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TJ6.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	57.7 KB 
ID:	10159Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TJ4.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	98.5 KB 
ID:	10160

Cheers

Mike
    The Experiment Requires That You Continue!

Mike that's a really nice ride , I am hoping to have something like that one day.

Quote Originally Posted by nofish View Post
    Mike that's a really nice ride , I am hoping to have something like that one day.
    Thank you! I'm in love my old boat topped out at 28mph and made getting down the lake pretty boring. I'm pushing 47mph out of our new little boat and grinning ear to ear as we're skipping down the lake.

Cheers

Mike
    The Experiment Requires That You Continue!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Just picked up a 2015 TJ Explorer 185/paired with a 2017 Yamaha VMax 150 SHO. The engine only had 13hrs on it when I picked it up in Idaho, I just did the 20hr service. The boat had never been fished out of and wasn't rigged to do so at all. But it didn't take my long to get all my gear swapped from my 04 Trophy. We've already had plenty of fishy adventures in it and are planning trips as I type. I'm still getting use to the ride, as it's much different from the heavy glass boat I came from. All and all I'm in love and couldn't be happier with this little hot rod.

Cheers

Mike
    That's a very nice clean sled. I can see why your in love. Be Safe
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel
    2007 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 kicker 4 Walker Electric Downriggers Raymarine Element HV 9 Uniden Solara VHF

Quote Originally Posted by Trophy Taker View Post
    2006 Weldcraft, Maverick 201
    200HP Yamaha
    8HP Yamaha
    80# MinnKota Powerdrive Bowmount w/Autopilot
    Remote Kicker Throttle Control
    Weather Station
    Lowrance LCX 111HCD w/Broadband Sounder
    Lowrance VHF Radio w/5' Shakespeare Antenna
    Atlantic Tower w/ rod holders and deck lights
    2-20' Custom Outriggers
    2-Cannon - Mag 10 Downriggers
    1-Cannon - Digitroll IV
    Full Enclosure w/ Cabin Heater
    Dual shock ride seats
    Carries 6, Fishes 3
    32qt Cooler and 35 Gallon Live well

Best boat I have ever owned, easy to use, easy to keep clean and easy twork timeo fish out of. I hope to get it paid off before I die!
    Wow! You have a fantastic boat. Really desire something like this.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567