Thread: Thank you!!!

Default Thank you!!!

On behalf of Jared Johnson, Blake Penrod, and the rest of the Rocky Mountain tackle/Radical Glow team, We say thank you for another great year. 2010 was a great year and we are gearing up to make 2011 even better.

This winter we have been feverishly working on many new RMT products that will be avilable for you at the up an coming ISE shows starting in Sac later this month, and again at SLC in March. Many of these items will be available later on on line also.

Its a pleasure to be your Salmon, kokanee and trout tackle headquarters and look forward to this upcoming year. Hope to see you at the shows or on the water this year.

Mark
    Team:Rocky Mountain Tackle, Radical Glow, Fresh water basics, Velocity fishing.

Although the Gorge was a strange year for the kokes, I have had good success using RMT. I'm looking fwd to seeing the new line of tackle. I'll leave the wife home this time that way I can have some money to buy other things at the ISE show. Last year she loaded up on RMT.
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel
    2007 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 kicker 4 Walker Electric Downriggers Raymarine Element HV 9 Uniden Solara VHF

do you think that any of the kokanee lures would work on sandbass or stripers?
    REDNECK. and proud of it.
    Reel Rednecks fishing team..

Quote Originally Posted by rebelsportsman View Post
    do you think that any of the kokanee lures would work on sandbass or stripers?
    Check out the large Radical Glow tubes. I think they could be rigged to be very effective for stripers.
    2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually, 21' North River Seahawk

I have to agree with SuperD on that. Some of the larger RGT's would be great.
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel
    2007 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 kicker 4 Walker Electric Downriggers Raymarine Element HV 9 Uniden Solara VHF

Totally agree with both Dave and Roger, I think you will find them very effective!
    Team:Rocky Mountain Tackle, Radical Glow, Fresh water basics, Velocity fishing.