Thread: Extraterrestrials Visiting The Gorge?

Default Extraterrestrials Visiting The Gorge?

Are extraterrestrials visiting our beloved Flaming Gorge???

I came upon this today while looking over the place I've become fond of and now call my favorite fishin hole and wondered if this is making Wyoming law makers and inhabitants just a little strange. Seems there is a place between Buckboard and Green River, WY that offers invitations to space travelers. It's even listed on Google so it must be true, right? It's called the Greater Green River Intergalactic Spaceport! WTF?

Have any of you KFFers ever been there???

Maybe that's why the fish grow bigger on the Wyoming side of this reservoir?

Maybe that's where Burbot came from?

Seems to me like we should be more concerned with visitors from another planet than worrying about a developer wanting to take water for the Front Range of Colorado? Who knows, maybe Mr. Million is an alien?

I don't know what to believe now? Is the wind that blows across the Wyoming Plains natural weather disturbances or is it a result of supernatural events occurring on the adjacent hillsides of Flaming Gorge?

Lost of questions - NO ANSWERS!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Greater Green River Intergalactic Spaceport.png 
Views:	74 
Size:	8.5 KB 
ID:	2147  

Lmao
    Team:Rocky Mountain Tackle, Radical Glow, Fresh water basics, Velocity fishing.

This is funny isn't it. Actually the Greater Green River Intergalactic Spaceport! is the old airport for the city of Green River.How it got this name i have no idea. It's been rumored in the past,that a satanic cult used to hold their rituals out there. I don't think a plane has used the small dirt landing strip in years. It's a great place to take Sally Jo to for a little romantic interlude. Also a good place to go target shooting with the pistols. About five years ago the state put up a highway sign designating the turn off,to the Greater Green River Intergalactic Spaceport. Needless to say the sign only lasted about 3 days before someone pulled it out of the ground and took it home.
    "Chance Favors A Prepared Mind"

Needless to say the sign only lasted about 3 days before someone pulled it out of the ground and took it home.
    How many bullet holes do you imagine it had in it by then?
    2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually, 21' North River Seahawk

Quote Originally Posted by SuperD View Post
    How many bullet holes do you imagine it had in it by then?
    Dave ,I'm sure it had a hole or two in it.............
    "Chance Favors A Prepared Mind"