Thread: A cold day in hell s kitchen

Default A cold day in hell s kitchen

WOW it was cold we launched and took a safe ride over to hells kitchen and proceeded to put some fish in the boat . Josh was the big dollar winner with the first fish but I landed the biggest today.Winds were up and it was a rough half day but the second half was much nicer.We boated 11 with only one under 17 the rest were over 20"
    First fish came on a Green glow Draggin and my biggest was on a GVF chartreuse red dot.My calypso spoon did well also.
    We had a great salmon lunch and had a great time on the water.

Nice looking fishies!

I wasn't sure where hells kitchen was and when I saw your first pic I assumed it was the ocean! That angle and the slightly out of focus shot makes me a little quezzy just sitting here.

Well done

Niiiiiice cutts. I have to make it back to Pyramid. I wish it wasn't so far from here.
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel
    2007 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 kicker 4 Walker Electric Downriggers Raymarine Element HV 9 Uniden Solara VHF

Thanks bluknight it does look like the ocean.

Bduck I wish it wasn't so far to the Gorge

I know what you mean GVF. Unless your into ice fishing, things have come to a dead stop for me now that the snows are falling.
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel
    2007 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 kicker 4 Walker Electric Downriggers Raymarine Element HV 9 Uniden Solara VHF

Some day I will give that a try(ice fishing) don't know why but I've always wanted to give it a go.

I would be happy with water to fish in that wasn't frozen over and covered with a couple feet of snow. Nice fish!