Thread: Lucky Fisherman

Talking Lucky Fisherman

There were two ladies who loved to fish and so they went fishing every day. The first lady always caught many more fish then the second lady. At first, the second lady figured that it was just luck.

Later, she figured that it must be the side of the boat that the other lady sat on. But then she noticed that the first lady was always changing the side she sat on.

So one day the second lady asked the first lady, "How come you always catch so many fish?" The first lady said, "That's because this is my lucky side."

"Your lucky side? How do you know which side is your lucky side? It changes all of the time," said the second lady.

"Well, when I get up in the morning I look in my husbands pajama pants, if it's on the right side, then I fish on the right side. If it's on the left side then I fish on the left side," answered the first lady.

"Well what if it's straight up in the middle?" asked the second lady. The first lady replied, "Then I stay home!"
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel
    2007 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 kicker 4 Walker Electric Downriggers Raymarine Element HV 9 Uniden Solara VHF

You're a nasty boy Roger!
    2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually, 21' North River Seahawk

She would probably only be home about 5 min at the most!
    Team:Rocky Mountain Tackle, Radical Glow, Fresh water basics, Velocity fishing.

good stuff lol
    live your dreams,love your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Bduck View Post
    "Well, when I get up in the morning I look in my husbands pajama pants, if it's on the right side, then I fish on the right side. If it's on the left side then I fish on the left side," answered the first lady.

"Well what if it's straight up in the middle?" asked the second lady. The first lady replied, "Then I stay home!"

So.....How to you get them to look in the first place???
    David
    A recent study has proved that women that carry a little extra weight have a much longer life expectancy than the men that point it out....

Quote Originally Posted by Kokaholic View Post
    She would probably only be home about 5 min at the most!
    It was probably only a 5:00 a.m. I have to pee boner anyway.
    2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually, 21' North River Seahawk

Quote Originally Posted by SuperD View Post
    It was probably only a 5:00 a.m. I have to pee boner anyway.
    What? At this age? Whats your secret?
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel
    2007 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 kicker 4 Walker Electric Downriggers Raymarine Element HV 9 Uniden Solara VHF