Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: lowrance lcx27c

Glad to hear that they worked with you, Dustie and are getting this problem addressed. Im sure that I will more than Likely be doing the same thing with mine here soon. If I remember correctly, they wanted much more than that when you were negotiating with them before.

Kinda renews my my love for lowrance a little bit. If I dont get the same treatment from them, I will just have Dustie call them for me
    Team:Rocky Mountain Tackle, Radical Glow, Fresh water basics, Velocity fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokaholic View Post
    Glad to hear that they worked with you, Dustie and are getting this problem addressed. Im sure that I will more than Likely be doing the same thing with mine here soon. If I remember correctly, they wanted much more than that when you were negotiating with them before.

Kinda renews my my love for lowrance a little bit. If I dont get the same treatment from them, I will just have Dustie call them for me
    last time i talked to them they basicly told me to piss off and thats why i esitated to call again
    I just know stuff...

I will try to talk to them again also. They replaced it about a year ago. Maybe they will send me one also. thanks j.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12