Thread: 10-16-10 sammamish cutthroat

Thumbs up 10-16-10 sammamish cutthroat

My 11yr. son and I was on the water by 6:30am . On arival there was 1000 bass boats in the parking lot! So we proceeded to launch the boat off into the thick fog cover over the lake . We set off to the north side of the lake like all ways and used the norm. gear . wedding ring tiped with worm , well my son did that was . I tryed some thing diffrent , that I have had for a while and never have used . A k-7 fire tiger flat fish single trouble hook 65 pulls back 22 feet down in 80 feet of water. Game on we boated 9 nice size cutthroat 19inch being the biger cutt and 14 the smaller cutt , We lost a few at the boat and threw a few smaller one's back . The k-7 flat fish slayed the cutt's today .

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10-16-10 sammamish cutthroat.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	9.5 KB 
ID:	2059  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by KOK head; 10-17-2010 at 12:22 PM.

Awesome Job Kokhead!!! Those are nice looking fish! I may have to give that lake a try sometime.

KOKANEE_SLAYER that lake is on fire right now all the meat on the fish is bright red ! you hear alot of wedding rings being used , but the k-7 fire tiger was insane 50% of the fish were biger that hit that than the red wedding ring . Maybe biger the presentation of the lure gets biger take downs ? let me know how you do if you do fish it!

thanks

Thanks for sharing the information! way to go!