Thread: Bear Lake 09-04-05-2010

Default Bear Lake 09-04-05-2010

Went up to Bear lake for the weekend and took the boat. Hit teh lake Saturday morning around 7:00 AM. Bear lake fish guy was right in front of me. Scott and I had the lake to ourselves for the first hour. Beautiful morning.

Saturday I drug around two Trophysticks, one in a rainbow trout and another in the tasty tui color. Picked up a smaller cut on the tui and a nice 4.0 even Cutt on the rainbow color. Both were released.

On Sunday I was back out again at the same time. drug the same stuff again for a while, nothing. Changes up to a custom Bear lake flatfish and had one good hit and then nothing the rest of the day.

HAd a great weekend, cant wait to get back up for some more fall fishing, a little grouse hunting and totally enjoy my favorite time of the year.
    Team:Rocky Mountain Tackle, Radical Glow, Fresh water basics, Velocity fishing.

I give! You and your acronyms. What the H_ _ _ is "TUI"? Maybe it's just another fat finger but I can't even figure this one out. The only thing that comes to mind is Trout Unlimited Invention. Am I even close?????????

LOL. go to this web site and see what I am talking about.

WWW.Trophysticks.com

Scroll down and take a look at what I am talking about.
    Team:Rocky Mountain Tackle, Radical Glow, Fresh water basics, Velocity fishing.