Thread: Cmon Man! Move your vehicle

Default Cmon Man! Move your vehicle

What the hell is wrong with people. Im so sick of pulling up to the gas pump to get fuel in my vehicle and have some idiot in front of me fueling his or her car or truck. Im parked in back of them. They finish fueling and then walk off into the store and leave their vehicle parked in front of the pump while im sitting there waiting.

I very nicely asked him if he could move his car first and then walk inside to shop or pay so that I could get my fuel. he said that if he moved he would get in trouble for trying to drive away without paying. I said NO! just pull ahead 20 feet into the open spot in front of the store and you will be fine.

OMG! you would think that I had asked for the world!! He pissed and moaned and stomped back to his car.

Man I just cant believe it. Is it asking that much to move your car and then go inside. Cmon Man!
    Team:Rocky Mountain Tackle, Radical Glow, Fresh water basics, Velocity fishing.

thats why i alway pay at the pump and then if i need something i pull up to the store either that or im to lazy and dont want to walk, either way alittle consideration goes along way.
    I just know stuff...

Amen Brotha Amen!

Sounds like its time to replace that factory front bumper Mark. I'm sure we can fab you one up that will work just fine .

Mark you're killing me. I was hoping that all the idiots were just here in CA and when I leave they'd be left behind. You're crushing my dream man!
    2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually, 21' North River Seahawk

Sorry Dave, They are everywhere! Its just plain stuppid.

kinda reminds me of the boat ramp...

And when you have to fuel up more then one time in a day, there is always a repeated offender. I think they are cloned. Also, getting cut off by someone who turns & burns the rubber to get to that pump that you are already approaching and their just coming off of the main road. I hate that.
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel
    2007 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 kicker 4 Walker Electric Downriggers Raymarine Element HV 9 Uniden Solara VHF

Oh Ya, don't forget that sign at the pumps "Please pull to the forward pump"
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel
    2007 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 kicker 4 Walker Electric Downriggers Raymarine Element HV 9 Uniden Solara VHF

Quote Originally Posted by Bduck View Post
    Oh Ya, don't forget that sign at the pumps "Please pull to the forward pump"
    That one is a lot tougher. 30 seconds after I put the hose in the tank the 2 cars in front of me drive away and make me out to be the jerk that didn't read the sign.
    2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually, 21' North River Seahawk

its just the world we live in
    live your dreams,love your life.

Don't sweat it guys. Pretty soon we will all have electric cars,and won't have to worry about buttheads at the gas pumps.
    "Chance Favors A Prepared Mind"

yeah electric cars sssssssssuuuure right like the oil companies will let that happen
    live your dreams,love your life.

There's always going to be one.

Some how you just cannnn't fix Stupid