Thread: Here We Go

Default Here We Go

Since I have gleaned some good information from this sight I decided the right thing to do is join.

I have fished all my life and untill this year I have not fished much for Kokanee. I have been an avid fly fisher and still love to cast a fly.

My first trip was to Cresent lake. What a beautiful Lake. I went with 5 other guy's and we limited every day with fish up to 15". Ford Fenders was our main stay for the flash, followed by worm and corn soaked in shrimp oil. the camp sight was very nice and we were able to beach our boats right out front. I liked it so well I went back a couple weeks later with our grand daughter and had our limits again. Next year I will be prepaired for the Mach's.

Robin

Metal Manipulator. Your in the right place to learn about kokanee fishing. A good way to fine tune for the grandkids too.
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel
    2007 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 kicker 4 Walker Electric Downriggers Raymarine Element HV 9 Uniden Solara VHF

Glad to see that you joined in !! This is a great Forum for sharing Ideas & Tips

Kokonuts....
    Where Ever I Go
    There I Am

We look forward to your reports and posts! Enjoy your stay!

Welcome!
    Thanks for joining us.
    -Mack
    Take a kid fishing make some reel memories!