Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Painting Chrome?

Quote Originally Posted by ReelJerks View Post
    Bulldog is available at most quality automotive paint suppliers in clear. The ADHERETO is also available in basic colors as well as clear and can be found on line at House of Kolor.
    I've never used ADHERETO but the Bulldog product runs about $25 out the door in a 15 oz rattle can.
    I seen the Bulldog at a PPG Store yesterday. I picked up some PPG Clearcoat. I gotta figure out the proper mixture and shoot it out of a my Iwata with a .5mm needle. Thanks you for the info RJ.

I taped and shot some Bulldog on these 2 blades, gold plated and nickle, so you could see the clarity. The coat on the nickle blade is too heavy and you can see the cloudiness, but on the gold blade it is right.

The cloudiness will not matter unless I choose to shoot it with a Kandy or other transparent. I've come to the conclusion that all this is for me and not the fish.

Edd

thanks RJ. You got me very very curious. Now i am anticipiting of stripping some of my factory dodgers with tape now. I might as well paint them all myself.

Here is a one of a kind signature Dodger. Donated to Joseph Ruigomez a burn Victim of the San Bruno PG&E Fire.

Last edited by Bug_Spin_Dokta; 10-08-2010 at 01:16 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123