Thread: Happy to be here

Default Happy to be here

I go by DWT and have been koke fishin long enough to not have the need to buy hardly any more stuff....wait, what's that he has in HIS boat? Where did he find that?
    My wife owns a 18"6" North River Seahawk with an off shore bracket, 115 & 9hp Yammies, Furuno FF, Lowrance GPS & 2 scotty electrics. She enjoys captaining me around California kokanee lakes and is pretty good at shoutin out marks & depths as long as I let her fight every other fish or so.
    We look forward to sharing info and enjoying all your exploits on this forum.
    Thanks for having us.

Welcome DWT You are right on about having alot of stuff to fish with. I also have a captain that owns her own boat. When I get a few "HONEY DO'S" out of the way, my reward is a fishing day somewhere. Glad to have you here with your experience and looking fwd to your contributions.
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel
    2007 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 kicker 4 Walker Electric Downriggers Raymarine Element HV 9 Uniden Solara VHF

Welcome to KFF DWT...Good to have you aboard!!

I just know stuff...

Hey DWT - Good to see you here. You'll find a lot of crazy Koke Heads and it's fun to see the cross state action.
    Kokanee Adventures from above and below...
    www.youtube.com/hitechkoke

Default Thanks for the welcome

I do get out to all the western states for visits but without the boat. Always had interest in other states koke lakes which makes this forum so attractive.
    -Ric

Hey, DWT good to see you on the board. We've been following & reporting on here since we first planned our Gorge trip.
    Froggie

[QUOTE=DWT;19638]
    My wife owns a 18"6" North River Seahawk with an off shore bracket, 115 & 9hp Yammies, Furuno FF, Lowrance GPS & 2 scotty electrics. She enjoys captaining me around California kokanee lakes and is pretty good at shoutin out marks & depths as long as I let her fight every other fish or so./QUOTE]

This sounds like a match made in kokanee Heaven. There is nothing better than spending time with the ones you love kokanee fishing. You’re a lucky man, and I should know because my wife loves to go kokanee fishing with me. Glad to have your two on the forum and looking forward to your posts.

Fish On kokaneekid

kokaneekid@live.com