Thread: Monday 05/24

Default Monday 05/24

Spent from 7:30 - 2:00 on the water and put 10 in the cooler. Talked to a couple of other boats and they had similar success. The bite was fairly active till around 10:00, then dropped to nothing. Short bite started again around 1:00 then went quiet again. All in all, had an enjoyable day with my son, and caught a few fish to boot! And the weather was agreeable too.

where were you fishing at ?

Quote Originally Posted by 268bull View Post
    Spent from 7:30 - 2:00 on the water and put 10 in the cooler. Talked to a couple of other boats and they had similar success. The bite was fairly active till around 10:00, then dropped to nothing. Short bite started again around 1:00 then went quiet again. All in all, had an enjoyable day with my son, and caught a few fish to boot! And the weather was agreeable too.
    Not telling people what you are using, or how you are using it is one thing, but not letting us know what lake you are on.... I'm just joking what lake did you and your son fish.

Fish On kokaneekid

I'm sorry. Destroyed my lower back and nagging pain was more on my mind this morning. We were fishing Green Peter. I don't know how many play with the Solunar chart printed in Field & Stream, but major and minor activity times were pretty near dead on with the bite! Again, I apologize for my failure to include my location. We long line with flashers and wedding rings. I recently purchased a couple of Shasta Dodgers but haven't had much luck with them yet. Yesterday, Ford Fenders worked in the morning for me then switched to Les Davis Cowbells in the afternoon. Bull