Thread: Any Reports From Wallowa Over the Weekend ?

Default Any Reports From Wallowa Over the Weekend ?

I was just wondering if anyone fished Wallowa over the weekend and picked up any Koks . I 'm headed over there this week with No Wishin Just Fishin & his fishing party . "Thanks" if you have a chance to respond .
    Last edited by Fourteen; 05-23-2010 at 03:05 PM.

I've read some reports of fishing this past week...things have slowed down due to colder water temperatures. Last report (yesterday) showed snow showers. Dress warm and bring a heater.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBullets View Post
    I've read some reports of fishing this past week...things have slowed down due to colder water temperatures. Last report (yesterday) showed snow showers. Dress warm and bring a heater.
    Colder the water the brighter the colors!! Have caught many kokes at Elk, Paulina, and Crescent in whiteouts.

We are there now. Fishing has been slow; when the storms roll in & the water temp drops. Today it got to 47.9 about noon. If & that's I F the sun shines things will improve. We did manage a 18" & a 19" this morning early. Did talk with a fellow "Hooker" & they had 4 biggest, 5.2. Fish see to be scattered though out the water column. We caught ours at 19' our other friends got there 5.0 at 30' & Maddog got his 5.2 basically top lining (4' on the rigger)

Fished till 9am on saturday and picked up three that were 19 1/2, 20, and
    21". By that time there was 4 inches of snow on the front seat of the boat and it was still coming down, so called it a day. Didn't fish today but will be back up there tomorrow morning.