Thread: Villa Derby

Default Villa Derby

Derby Weekend at the Gorge is upon us! Don't forget the camera and most importantly USE IT! Can't wait to see all the great catches and hopefully some shared techniques. Don't be stingy, that's what this forum is all about!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL CONTESTANTS!

Its going to be a great time. Fishing and lots of good friends what more can you ask for? We are looking forward to seeing everyone there. Good luck to all
    Come say hi to us
    www.curlyslures.com

Yep. Looking forwared to great time. Weather should even be good. But the first part f this week sucks for sure. Heard it was snowing in green river today. Also heard the fish are far and few between. But with good friends, good weather, and a good time, who cares. I just want to get on the lake. See everyone up there.
    Rocky Mountain Tackle

Yea i have heard the koke fishing is tough so far this year as well. Im with you as long as im on the water and in good company I dont really care. im thinking someone needs to go catch a catfish and win that catergory outright lol
    www.curlyslures.com

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Just might have to do that!

I know one thing for sure, I will catch a buzz
    Team:Rocky Mountain Tackle, Radical Glow, Fresh water basics, Velocity fishing.

Ill have some Crown waiting for ya
    www.curlyslures.com

Your the man!
    Team:Rocky Mountain Tackle, Radical Glow, Fresh water basics, Velocity fishing.