Thread: Green Peter 05/07/10

Default Green Peter 05/07/10

Spent the good part of the day on Green Peter with my son. We had an awesome day. Didn't get to my trolling area till about 07:45, but the fish started biting immediately! Used a Jack-o-Diamonds for awhile trailing a wedding ring. That worked great for awhile, then the bite dropped off so I switched to a nickel Ford Fender trailing a wedding ring. We managed to get 16 in the cooler and lost at least 10 to 12. We also caught and released 6 rainbows over the course of the day. The kokanee averaged 13-14 inches and are quite fat. Beautiful sunny day and plenty of action made for a great day on the lake! Bull

Quote Originally Posted by 268bull View Post
    Spent the good part of the day on Green Peter with my son. We had an awesome day. Didn't get to my trolling area till about 07:45, but the fish started biting immediately! Used a Jack-o-Diamonds for awhile trailing a wedding ring. That worked great for awhile, then the bite dropped off so I switched to a nickel Ford Fender trailing a wedding ring. We managed to get 16 in the cooler and lost at least 10 to 12. We also caught and released 6 rainbows over the course of the day. The kokanee averaged 13-14 inches and are quite fat. Beautiful sunny day and plenty of action made for a great day on the lake! Bull
    Thanks for the report I'm going to fish it tomorrow......