Thread: Fontenelle map

Default Fontenelle map

Here is a map of fontenelle that my buddy Daffy just finished.It might help someone to understand the nelle a little better.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    "Chance Favors A Prepared Mind"

Hey guys if those maps are too small or if there are any other lakes you need a map for let me know I have maps for other lakes too, just send me a PM (private message) and I'll send it out to you... Also pn you need to include Lake Hattie, and High Savery Reservoir with the other lakes that have Kokanee in them on the sate forum page... just thought I'd let you know... Have a good one... LBD

Default Fontenelle Map

Just noticed your post. I am looking for a map and advice for Fontnelle.

Sportfishinsteve, I just fished it last weekend and we did well on browns. We did mark one big scholl of Kokes but didn't catch any. You can veiw my report on the BFT Wyoming board.

Quote Originally Posted by daffy View Post
    Hey guys if those maps are too small or if there are any other lakes you need a map for let me know I have maps for other lakes too, just send me a PM (private message) and I'll send it out to you... Also pn you need to include Lake Hattie, and High Savery Reservoir with the other lakes that have Kokanee in them on the sate forum page... just thought I'd let you know... Have a good one... LBD

Sportfishinsteve, send a PM to Daffy and ask him to send you the original sized maps that he made of fontenelle. He sent them to me last year I printed them out ,and now I have a complete map of fontenelle. Knowing exactly where the river channel is,has helped me in putting a few more fish in the boat.
    "Chance Favors A Prepared Mind"