Thread: Buckboard Marina has new Home Page

Default Buckboard Marina has new Home Page

I've started a new website for the Buckboard Marina, please check it out and send your suggestions and comments to webmaster@buckboardmarina.com

http://www.buckboardmarina.com

You will see that the Buckboard Fishing Derby dates are set and you can download the applications from the Derby home page. Get yours in now and ensure your in for this years derby. June 12th and 13th.

I was at the Marina yesterday and the water was beautiful. I saw one boat on the ramp and they did catch some nice rainbows and a brown but didn't pick up any Kokes.

Right on, looks great! The lake is really nice right now, can't wait to get back up there again in a few weeks
    Team:Rocky Mountain Tackle, Radical Glow, Fresh water basics, Velocity fishing.

Looks great to me also. The only thing you might want to change, I wouldn't becuase it's good buisness for us, is that when you click on the fishing report link it brings up the RMT web site. SPEND SPEND SPEND. I love free advertising.
    Rocky Mountain Tackle

Quote Originally Posted by halojm View Post
    Looks great to me also. The only thing you might want to change, I wouldn't becuase it's good buisness for us, is that when you click on the fishing report link it brings up the RMT web site. SPEND SPEND SPEND. I love free advertising.
    you could make it to go right to the gorge forum here on kff for reports
    I just know stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by halojm View Post
    I like that! thats a good thing.
    Team:Rocky Mountain Tackle, Radical Glow, Fresh water basics, Velocity fishing.

I will be there tommorrow. I have a silver and white Crestliner, if you see me stop and say Hi. I will post report, with pics of Gorge trip # 1...Whoo Hoo

Can't wait to see what I missed by not going this weekend. Good luck.
    Rocky Mountain Tackle