Thread: The Pig 01-16-2010 report

Default The Pig 01-16-2010 report

As mentioned in my earlier post and invite, Myself, Kelkokekiller,Kokhead,Justfish and his son and friend, Smoke on the water and another KFF member who could not remember his screen name,

All met up as planed at 0600 hrs and made our way up to to the Pig, Porcupine in cache County. Got there with only one other fisherman on the lake, Chilly morning but a nice day,

HEaded outt o where Smoke on the water had slayed them at before. We all set up and got are lines in the water, Started off like it could be a fast action day, Schools coming through but not sticking around long.

Smoke drew first blood and looked like he was going to be the man for the day, However, A school came through later and the rest of us were able to get into some action.

I, along with Kelkokekiller had a great day. Thanks to all for joining up and making a great day. Lets do it again soon.
    Team:Rocky Mountain Tackle, Radical Glow, Fresh water basics, Velocity fishing.

I was schooled at the pig #1 you don't use bait just a hook, you fish on the bottom like you do for perch but I had a blast

Yes, It was a FUN DAY! Good weather and NEW Friends. The guy I brought along today is Dean-O. That's a No-Brainer.

It was great day to get out and meet some new faces and get together with old ones. What can I say, Kel kicked my but today. Game on girl next time it's my turn. Lmao

Sorry I couldn't be there. Sounds like you guys had a great time. Where's the pictures? You know you don't go without taking a camera.
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel
    2007 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 kicker 4 Walker Electric Downriggers Raymarine Element HV 9 Uniden Solara VHF

I had the camera but didn't even think about taking pictures. We had alot of fun just telling stories, watching the sonar, munching banana muffins, watching two dudes bust their A-- sliding on the ice and sledding down the steep shoreline. Too much happening to stop and take pictures. Once the fish were moving through, it was total concentration on trying to catch the little buggers.

Does anyone know how to download short video clips onto a post? I'm hoping that it might be just as simple as a still photo but don't know about file size limitations. I might try one on a future post if "I Can Remember".

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeOnTheWater View Post

Does anyone know how to download short video clips onto a post? I'm hoping that it might be just as simple as a still photo but don't know about file size limitations. I might try one on a future post if "I Can Remember".
    just load it to the video gallery and the put a link to it.

Tom I am glad to see that you have that remembering problem like I do

Man those young men had a set to take that Jet sled down that hill like that. I was expectinging a few aches and pains, not a nap from them. to much the night before!.

Thanks again for the fun trip. Wynee and Steve missed out!

Thanks for the video link instruction Jason. Like I said earlier, if only I can remember to do that.

Mark, I consider my problem a middle age affliction. Maybe I just don't want to admit it's almost the onset of old age.

The jet sledding down the shoreline would have made for great video sharing! I guess the jet sled really can live up to it's name.

I agree with the middle age thing. lol Yes the jet sledding brothers had a couple good runs, would have been great video.