Thread: Lost creek ?

Default Lost creek ?

anyone know if the dwr planted kokes in lost creek? i know a guy that went up there this weekend and said he caught several kokes. said they where 9-12" i kinda doubted his story till he told me when he was unhooking them it was leaving scales on his hands. would be great if this story is true and they are planting them in there.
    I just know stuff...

I call BS. I have had several conversations with a DWR pal and they have no intentions of ever planting kokes in there.

I thought the same thing Brody. Just wanted to see if anyone else had heard anything. this is the same guy that told me he caught a 24in koke out of porcupine. LOL
    I just know stuff...

I bet that it was an Idaho Kokanee [Chub] that he caught!

Yeah, i called the biologist today at the DWR and asked him about it. He laughed and said smallies will show up in there before kokes will. I hope cliff doesn't read this forum!nana

Quote Originally Posted by Lunkerhunter2 View Post
    Yeah, i called the biologist today at the DWR and asked him about it. He laughed and said smallies will show up in there before kokes will. I hope cliff doesn't read this forum!

I just spit my orange juice all over my computer screen
    I just know stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Lunkerhunter2 View Post
    I call BS. I have had several conversations with a DWR pal and they have no intentions of ever planting kokes in there.
    Hey Brody same guy told me he went up again and caught kokes at LC. what a joke. I think dale is right they are probly chubs. LOL
    I just know stuff...

About 10 years ago we were at Joes Valley reservoir and a guy was BBQ'ing some "kokes." He was really proud of them and offered to share. When he told us he was cooking kokes, we had to see for ourselves (especially before even considering a taste!). Well, they were chubs alright. Some pretty nice ones at that! LOL He refused to believe us and accused us of being jealous because all we could catch were trout. LOL

That's pretty sick chubs
    BURGER, FRIES, AND A KOKE.
    DONT BOTHER ME, I'M FISHING

Thats pretty good Matt, Burger fries and a koke, Mine is Coleslaw, Onion rings and a KOKE.
    Team:Rocky Mountain Tackle, Radical Glow, Fresh water basics, Velocity fishing.