Thread: Porcupine

Hybrid View

Default Porcupine

Has anyone fished Porcupine in the last few days? I'm headed up for a day or two of fishing next week, haven't had my boat on the water there since Petty and I fished it a couple summers ago, just been fishing the hard water there. Any info would be appreciated.

He Pete,

Kokehead fished it two days ago and slammed them good. said he caught fish up to 15". Said he used some home made bugs that are simular to father murphy bugs. Send him a Pm and he can tell you more. said that they boated 40 fish.

Good luck!
    Team:Rocky Mountain Tackle, Radical Glow, Fresh water basics, Velocity fishing.

Default none

Don't know what a father murphy bug is but we'll figure something out. Thanks for the reply.

Go check these out Pete. They work well on other koke waters also!

http://www.fishermanswarehouse.com/s..._detail&p=4112
    Team:Rocky Mountain Tackle, Radical Glow, Fresh water basics, Velocity fishing.

How do you use those things? Trolling behind dodgers, popgear, or just jigging them around? Never seen them before
    BURGER, FRIES, AND A KOKE.
    DONT BOTHER ME, I'M FISHING

You troll them behind a dodger. Hey pete, I'll be up there tomorrow (6/20) if you are up there I can help you out.

Default None

I won't be up there until next Wed. and possibly Thurs. Our daughter is in town for a few days and she wants to take some Kokanee back to Maryland with her, she loves the little critters. Thanks for the offer, good luck to you tomorrow.