Thread: Teryaki Chicken w/ honey bourbon glaze

Default Teryaki Chicken w/ honey bourbon glaze

Not really a "go to" but grilled some chicken breasts for lunch along with kabobs of mushrooms, red bell peppers and pearl onions. The kabob ingredients tossed with olive oil, salt and pepper, garlic powder, sweet basil and chipotle pepper flakes skewered and put on the grill when the chicken was almost finished.

The chicken was marinated in teryaki in the usual way before grilling. During the grilling time I had a smoker box full of apple wood chips smoking.

Glazing sauce was a tablespoon of honey, tablespoon of corn syrup, tablespoon of olive oil, teaspoon or so of fresh ground black pepper and 2 tablespoons or so of bourbon blended and brushed on during the last 10 minutes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Grilled Chicken 003.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	62.8 KB 
ID:	660  
    Last edited by 3RivrFishr; 06-13-2009 at 07:40 PM. Reason: I always forget stuff.
    Real joy comes not from ease or riches or from the praise of men, but from doing something worthwile. -Wilfred T. Grenfell

As usual Ron, you come up with another winner. I'm going to have to try this sometime.

that is some damn fine looking chicken!! ive got some vacuum sealed grouse from last year im going to have to try that on.