Thread: Missing Mike!

Unhappy Missing Mike!

Mike Pointer is a friend of mine who moved to the Lewis/Clark Valley from the Boise area a few years ago to be closer to the salmon and steelhead fishing that he loves. He is a great guy but has gone missing. He lives alone but has always kept in touch and has a lot of fishing friends here. The following news report is incorrect. It states that he went fishing and never returned. Actually he was at work Monday morning. He was online Monday night and due into work Tuesday morning at 06:00 but never made it. His dog who he is inseparable from, the boat he built and his pickup are all gone but his stuff is still at his house This is all highly unusual for "southfork". He likes his job and is basically living his dream here.

I thought I wold post this here since there are a lot of Boise area koke heads though I cant imagine he would head that way without saying anything. We are starting to get desperate. You cant miss his pickup. Its a monster black dodge with a canopy. The rear window of the canopy has a huge salmon on it. Also, his sled is unmistakable with the custom bow rails and the tower.

here is a newslink with video and pictures,,,pass it on

http://www.klewtv.com/news/local/47962496.html
    Real joy comes not from ease or riches or from the praise of men, but from doing something worthwile. -Wilfred T. Grenfell

Default Mike found!

Mike was spotted by a mutual freind in Riggins. Been salmon fishing all week.

Im gonna buy him a beer then kick him in the downrigger weights.

Thanks for keeping an eye out for him. I guess it even made the news down there in Boise.
    Real joy comes not from ease or riches or from the praise of men, but from doing something worthwile. -Wilfred T. Grenfell

Very glad to hear of the happy ending
    Tight Lines and Screamin' Drags