Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flaming Gorge Contacts

Since there are a lot of people sitting on RV's in a bad economy, check for some private party rentals, maybe Evanston or Salt Lake Craigslist. Just another thought
    2006 Dodge Ram 3500 Dually, 21' North River Seahawk

thier are some motorhome rentals on ksl.com go to classifieds then to recreational vehiicles see what you can work out with one of them one # is 801 673 0303 his nane is york but thier are others

Default Manila accomodations

Any current feedback on the accomodations at the Flaming Gorge Motel?
    My Biggest worry is that when I'm dead and gone, my wife will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it

Wyoming Fishing License types & fees link:

http://wgfd.wyo.gov/fiscal/license/l...s/default.aspx

Remember that it is the off season up there and it could take them a little bit to get back to you.

As for the flaming gorge motel, Its not the hilton or the ritz carlton either. Its simply a bed, shower and toilet. nothing fancy. place to stay warm in winter and cool in the summer. I stay at either the villa motel when my dad is with me or my daughter, If Im with the guys, i like the KOA in the cabins. Tina who manages the place keeps things top notch and clean. no BS at her camp ground. she has a fish cleaning station there also.

If your looking to upgrade, the new cabin rooms down the street next door to the villa, can't remember the name are nice, however twice the money as the other above mentioned places.
    Team:Rocky Mountain Tackle, Radical Glow, Fresh water basics, Velocity fishing.

I'm looking for some Buckboard recon or intell for this coming Summer. I'm highly considering camping at Buckboard this year rather than our typical Lucerne accomodations. With my camper, a fairly level spot would be nice. My memory of the marina campground was that it was pretty wide open and void of shade or wind breaks but did seem pretty flat. Does anyone know the fed campground well enough to know whether one of the hook up sites is relatively level and offers any shade?

where can you find trailer Storage for the summer and how much does it cost. by Flaming Gorge or Manila

I have often stayed in the forest service campground. It has never been very full, and I usually get my favorite spot that has a few russian ollive trees and even some green grass through June. There are only a few electric hook up sites in the campground, and I do not believe they have waste hook ups. If I recall correctly from driving by them, there is very little, if any shade on the electric sites. All sites have a picnic table and wind break. The restrooms and showers have always been very clean.

The Buckboard marina rents full hook up sites, and not really much more than the forest service campground. There is absolutely no shade there. If you rent a slip it is a 2 minute walk down the hill in the morning, and that is sure nice.

where can you find trailer Storage for the summer and how much does it cost. by Flaming Gorge or Manila
    Lucerne marina has a boat/trailer/rv storage area that is fenced.
    Last edited by SuperD; 11-21-2013 at 06:11 PM.

I've tried for 2 weeks to make reservations at the Buckboard Crossing campground and the ReserveAmerica website won't allow me to do so. Does anyone know if the campground is scheduled to be open this summer?

We've stayed at the BB Marina campground...relatively easy hike down to the boat slips. We were thinking of splitting this year's trip...a few days at Lucerne & a few at BB??? Not sure yet what Mickey & Kathy are doing.
    Froggie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12