Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Making Kokanee Lures?

Here are some glow humdingers i stripped the tape off and painted them with the same translucent paint and it glows threw the colors so it gives it the ac/dc effect, orange, yellow, base glow and pink. picture sucks
    I just know stuff...

Those RMT dodgers and Shasta Humdingers look GOOD! I went to a kokanee seminar about a month ago put on by Gary M. of Shasta Tackle. He just put out some new U.V. dodgers that use a very interesting tape on them. I got a couple and have had great success with them. The tape goes from blue to purple to pink as you move the dodger. Hopefully the tape can be purchased by it self, as I cleaned out the tackle box's the other day and counted 95 dodgers...I swear I don't remember buying that many! I think I need to re-tape instead of buying any more! Ya right, who am I fooling. I will probably buy another 100 to store on the other side of the boat to keep the boat level.

I am new to this site & Love it!
    Winter is going to be starting soon here in the Pacific North Wet, so I'll be working in the shop trying to make up some "STUFF" for next spring.

My question is would anyone be interested in a "Make & Trade" type of thing to see what works & whats hot.

I dont want to make any waves with the companys that sell ( I also have a boatload of tackle from them) but just have a little funn durning the winter.
    Thanks, Kokonuts
    Where Ever I Go
    There I Am

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12