Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Greatest rock bands

This is the golden oldies era now with 60's & 70's music. Now the rap era is getting closer to being the golden oldies.

I would say IMO, it would have to be the early EAGLES hands down for greatest, although I loved many of the bands mentioned. Second place for me was Grand Funk Railroad, loved I'm Your Captain. Then The Doobie Brothers. Of course Zepplin, The Stones, Clapton, and Deep Purple, also liked Uriah Heep favorite song "Steelin". There were so many great bands back then, it was one of the greatest times in USA history to grow up. Cheap gas, low insurance rates , muscle cars, and great Rock-n-Roll.

how bout some korn...? system of a down...? godsmack is good too.... cant forget sabath and of course the pioneers of it all LED ZEPPLIN and the late FRANK ZAAAAAPAA.....

IMO... Talk about "greatest rock band's" of all time could be numerous.
    Pink Floyd, Led Zepplin, RUSH "yea, RUSH!!, Stones, ELP, King Crimson, AC/DC, Beach Boys, ETC... But as far as "Greatest Rock Band" hands down:
    THE BEATLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To do what they did in less than 10 years is amazing and will NEVER be duplicated. Their influence on music could never be matched. Love them or hate them, facts are facts!!

When talking about the greatest rock bands, visit the link given.

ranker.com

Led Zepplin
    1982 18' Hydra-Sports Striper Special, 1982 Mariner 150hp, 1980 Johnson 7.5hp

John Denver

Default greatest rock band

All the bands listed were stapels of the fm radio dial in the late 70's. I really like listening to Ten Years After, there live at the Filmore east is probably the best live album ever produced.

Default Great rock bands

Couple of my favorites are Joe Walsh, and Bob Seger, Pink Floyd is great also.
    [SIGPIC]

A great has passed away Oct 2 Tom Petty. RIP
    2000 F250 7.3L Diesel
    2007 Columbia 2018 Fisherman XL Yamaha F150 Yamaha 9.9 kicker 4 Walker Electric Downriggers Raymarine Element HV 9 Uniden Solara VHF

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12