Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hoochie Leader Question

Quote Originally Posted by twisted lines View Post
    Seps 0000 1.4-1.7 !!!!! and I don't bend them, Now If your only pick the right color I see some newer bigger seps but not ready to change.

I seem to have better luck with hoochies behind a 000 Gold Star and trolling around 1.2.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallriverguy View Post
    I seem to have better luck with hoochies behind a 000 Gold Star and trolling around 1.2.
    Thanks I stuck that somewhere Now how about some help with all the slingblades I have?

WOW!... This is great!! A lot of action on this, I just caught up with you guys.

Ive made up some hoochies with spin & glows so that they will spin. Just cut the nose off & glue in a spin & glow. Lots of color combos.

Next I took some T cones & push it up the butt of the hoochie, put a couple of beads between the rear of the t cone & hooks. This really spreads out the legs.

Then Ive made some spinner hoochies by using wire & a bead pushed up on the twisted part of the wire behind the eye adding a little glue then pushing the hoochie over the bead. add a swivel & hook at the rear. This makes the hoochie spin with the wire.

Now all I gotta do is actually CATCH some Kokanee!!! .............Kokonuts
    Where Ever I Go
    There I Am

Twisted, I run 1.8 mph to get my slingblade style dodgers to work. if I want more action I will bend them in the center. I run heavy line on my hoocies it transfers the action back.

Quote Originally Posted by nofish View Post
    Twisted, I run 1.8 mph to get my slingblade style dodgers to work. if I want more action I will bend them in the center. I run heavy line on my hoocies it transfers the action back.
    Stuck that one there too Hope this thread helps you get mofish!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperD View Post

Anyone else besides me think this looks pretty good the more you've looked at it?

Looks like the perfect lure for the Gorge, great color, one hook, easy C&R.

Ironhead

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12