Thread: New guy, saying Hi!

Default New guy, saying Hi!

Just wanted to say Hi! and let you all know that I am out here lurking. I am in Oregon and have been Koke fishing just a couple times last summer. Looking to do some educated fishing this year.

Evan Harris

WELCOME BT If your going to fish for Kokanee this year hook up with the OREGON KOKANEE POWER SITE for some great derbies. GL JIM

Welcome to the Kokanee Fishing Forum Boards. You're going to like what you see in here, there are a lot of great folks and information to share. Looking forward to your posts.
    1997 Starcraft 170, Mariner 90hp ,9.9 Yamaha, Raymarine Element 9HV , Minn Kota I-Pilot

Welcome aboard Blacktalon

Welcome BlackTalon, great to have you here! Looking forward to your posts and reports.

Just wanted to give out a big ole howdy to black talon and dunnigan jim. hope you enjoy our little piece of cyberspace. Jim,was you the winner of the boat raffle last year for KP? That is one nicely rigger boat.
    "Chance Favors A Prepared Mind"

Glad you found us Blacktalon. Welcome aboard
    Team:Rocky Mountain Tackle, Radical Glow, Fresh water basics, Velocity fishing.

Hey BlackTalon - Since I am originally from Salem I had to chip in here... of course in those days I was into fishing the Santiam and the coast. Get hooked up with TopFuelKokanee as he is in Salem as well and through his Dad they have some interesting Koke products forthcoming through GDF. (www.gooddayfishing.com). I hope to get up that way this summer for some Koke fishing at Green Peter.