Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to organize terminal tackle setups in the tackle box

Quote Originally Posted by Full_Monte View Post
    You get the prize for your photo. What Plano Box do you use to put them in?
    I'm using the 3700 series Plano boxes.

I thought it was a Plano box, but is not. It is very similar. My tackle box was sold has an Art Box, but it looks like a Plano to me. Anywho, the box is 3 inches tall if that is of any help.

What I do for organization is use the 3700 size box I too cut pipe insulation to fit the length of the box I use little pins that I started taking for the wife’s sowing box now got so much tackle I think I’m the only gut in the store buying boxes of needles to hold my tackle in place. Any way it looks just like Fallriverguy's set up. This way you can have one with spinners, hoochies, hoochie momas, apex, bugs, hairy bugs, spinner bugs, glow, uv, etc the list goes on and on. I heard once a salmon fisherman say he had STD i looked at him like dude what I didn't need to know that then he told me n Salmon Tackle Disease (STD) makes me laugh every time I hear STD.

Ben

i guess i have a KTD (Kokanee Tackle Disease)

Thanks for all the great suggestions! I'm starting another thread to show what I've done with all your inputs!
    Age 65.
    20 ft. Jetcraft. 90hp Evinrude Etec, 8hp Yamaha kicker, Minn Kota electric troller. Electric 1106 Scotty downriggers, Lowrance HDS7 Fish Finder/GPS. Airmar P66.
    Also have a 15 ft. Gregor. 25hp Yamaha electric 2-stroke. Two electric 1106 Scotty downriggers. Lowrance HDS7 Fish Finder/GPS.

Here is what I use to store my hoochies and spinners. The yellow holders are about 6 inches long and I put 4 hoochies or spinners on each one. There are 18 here so that is 72 lures here. The plastic tray is a plano 3700. The yellow holders are available on-line from Hagens or from their catalog. You can also get them in a small tray from Cabela's, but the plano box fits better in my soft sided tackle box.

I hope this helps someone, it works great for me. (I store the spinners without blades, then put the blades on when needed)

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hoochie Spinner Box.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	92.3 KB 
ID:	1383  
    David
    A recent study has proved that women that carry a little extra weight have a much longer life expectancy than the men that point it out....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12