After a month long of not being able to go fishing anywhere I decided it was more than time to get out for the day. Arrived at Strawberry 0630 and lines in at 0715. It was a nice day with water smooth as glass, water temp was at 70°. I could tell the fish were hanging in the 40-45' depth, I dropped my Fish Hawk down which temp readings verified this was the comfort zone of 52° @ 45'. I marked fish all over, but the willingness of players wasn't there, not even the cutts were in a playful mood. The first 2 fish I caught made me think I got into a couple of descent kokes at the way they fought going deep stripping line and breaking surface with a hard splash. Finally, after getting fish (the wanna be kokes to me) to the boat it turns out to be slotted cutts that were hooked back near the rear fin & anal port. It appears in my judgement they slapped at the presentation. I did mark some small schools on the finder what to me was kokanee but couldn't get any takers. I ended up with 5 cutts all in the slot, no kokes, that production is down from the usual 20-25 cutts catch that I normally would be busy with.