PDA

View Full Version : Flaming Gorge Report june 15-21

Petty4life
06-22-2008, 07:08 PM
After spending the first 3 days of my vacation at Flaming Gorge chasing Macks I was finally able to go after the kokes on wenesday. fished out of buckboard and did ok not many # but managed enough for dinner, thursday was able to fish with sockeyeslayer and caught a few more and learned a few tricks for trolling the gorge, friday was a pretty good day of fishing and was able to get off the water early after filling limits. fished with basseater and uncle Bill (once he registers) every day. used several differant lures but the "petty" squid seamed to dominate. was a good time and meet lots of new people thanks everyone that was part of my vacationmovie
http://www.kokaneefishingforum.com/fishing-forums/picture.php?albumid=1&pictureid=170

Kokehead
06-22-2008, 07:12 PM
Ya, I know what squid you're talking about, but I'm still jelious of you guys. But i'll get my own in a couple of weeks.

Digi-Troller
06-23-2008, 01:12 AM
Nice report and pic. Plenty of nice kokes! I'll get my report put together and my pics all resized tonight. By the way, thanks for the invite to the BBQ Friday evening! LOL

Lundman
06-23-2008, 11:00 AM
Since you went fishing with the master (sockeye slayer) did you try that early early morning flatlining that I have heard about?

How about the scents - any work better than others?

How about your Mack report? Did ya get any worth commenting on? What areas did you try for the Macks? Jigging or trolling?

What would you do differently next time? :rolleyes:

Petty4life
06-23-2008, 09:35 PM
Since you went fishing with the master (sockeye slayer) did you try that early early morning flatlining that I have heard about? Nope Downrigged

How about the scents - any work better than others? CarpSpit

How about your Mack report? Did ya get any worth commenting on? What areas did you try for the Macks? Jigging or trolling? Jigged with Jim Williams of Creative Fishing Adventures. caught 34# 32# 28# 24# 30# 18# 15# 15#

What would you do differently next time? :rolleyes: I would fish more

TheFireman
06-24-2008, 08:47 PM
Glad to see you guys did well. Sounds like the mack fishin was good also. That is a good pic. All but that big shiny spot on the upper right corner. Hopefully Mark didn't burn his dome.

Kokaholic
06-24-2008, 11:52 PM
I had my Hat on Wally. And lots of Sun block! Just took it off for the photos.

Fishman
06-25-2008, 12:15 PM
Way to go you guys. I wish I could have made the trip. violin

How about those macs! Wow. thumbsup . Hey Jason, we will have to try Strawberry for kokes this summer.

Petty4life
06-25-2008, 05:43 PM
Hey Jason, we will have to try Strawberry for kokes this summer.

anytime brutha anytimethumbsup