PDA

View Full Version : I got to meet???

Propnut69
06-20-2008, 01:28 AM
Tonight I had the pleasure of meeting up ,and having dinner with both petty4life,and basseater. They have been on my end of the lake,bustin a few silver bellies. I tell ya two nicer guys would be hard to find. Both of them made my friend and myself right at home. Thanks again guys ,looking forward to bustin a koke or two with ya.thumbsup

Petty4life
06-21-2008, 04:58 PM
Tonight I had the pleasure of meeting up ,and having dinner with both petty4life,and basseater. They have been on my end of the lake,bustin a few silver bellies. I tell ya two nicer guys would be hard to find. Both of them made my friend and myself right at home. Thanks again guys ,looking forward to bustin a koke or two with ya.thumbsup

Was finally good to sit down and have a BS session with you Tim. Its always good to talk about our favorite fish and how we fish them. Hope this is just the first of many meetings with ya.

Kokaholic
06-22-2008, 12:52 AM
I will second what P4L said. Damn nice to meet ya Tim And tell Gary the same. Lookin forward to gettin in that alumiacraft with you and spankin some silver bellies. I am now the onion ring king of Sweetwater County. Those boys from Cali loved them. So did the Rockstar!

Propnut69
06-22-2008, 02:28 AM
thumbsup glad your last night up this way was a good one.