PDA

View Full Version : Pickup thinks it's Christmas

DLM
04-09-2017, 05:23 PM
I bet my pickup thinks it's Christmas, new mirror extensions, new weathertech floor mats and a good interior detailing including upholstery shampoo.

SuperD
04-09-2017, 05:50 PM
With my camper on, I have a darned of a time seeing with my mirrors. I envy the extensions.

Bduck
04-10-2017, 09:36 AM
I bet my pickup thinks it's Christmas, new mirror extensions, new weathertech floor mats and a good interior detailing including upholstery shampoo.

I had the same exact style years ago. In 2003 I was on a narrow 2 lane bridge while in Redding, CA leaving a campground with extensions on but not towing. I met another truck coming opposite direction with his stock mirrors extended out. Neither of us crossed the center line except the mirrors and a collision occurred. After our chat we both went our own way knowingly we both caused that situation. My main mirror got broken along with the extension. His main mirror got broken too. My stay in Redding was extended a day awaiting a replacement at the dealer coming out of Sacramento. The extensions were nice to have but never replaced them since.