PDA

View Full Version : soldier creek reds

mtncat1
08-28-2016, 02:12 PM
got up to soldier creek for the second time in 2 weeks still great fishing i had great luck on both trips around the dam area 50 to 55 feet down with rmt pink hyper dodger and a pink cotton candy squid. fun day and great weather. proably the last trip this year and the end of a great season .fish are still biting though but couldn't get any fihs that were rolling on top to bite but the ones at 50 feet were happy to.8785878687878788 we caught a dozen of these this week and about ten last week still a few slivers biting and a good crop of young fish for next year.

Bduck
08-29-2016, 07:55 AM
Nice catch. My last trip was 2 weeks ago with AFDan, a successful outing. I'm done with Strawberry for the season. Went to Bear L one day last week and as soon as Labor Day is over I will continue some more Bear L fun. My favorite time of the year, fall fishing. Watch for our Bear L gathering announcement soon.

dubob
08-29-2016, 11:20 AM
Watch for our Bear L gathering announcement soon.Watch where? Here? I only monitor the KFF forums once a week. Hope there is more than a one week notice.

Bduck
08-29-2016, 09:09 PM
Watch where? Here? I only monitor the KFF forums once a week. Hope there is more than a one week notice.

Yes, it will be announced here soon. We always try to give ample notice so plans can be made and anyone is welcome to participate. It is advertise only on KFF. It's not a derby or tourney only a gathering we do in the spring and fall for one day with potluck at the end. Of coarse weather pending. Some of us will be spending a couple of days.

mtncat1
08-29-2016, 09:19 PM
Nice catch. My last trip was 2 weeks ago with AFDan, a successful outing. I'm done with Strawberry for the season. Went to Bear L one day last week and as soon as Labor Day is over I will continue some more Bear L fun. My favorite time of the year, fall fishing. Watch for our Bear L gathering announcement soon.

I think I would like to try bear lake again , I've boated on it but never tried fishing it .so I think I will try and go with you guys.

Bduck
08-30-2016, 09:30 AM
Here is the announcement for Bear L.
http://www.kokaneefishingforum.com/fishing-forums/showthread.php?9186-The-Fall-BRATS-Gathering&p=59735#post59735