PDA

View Full Version : Somebody REALLY needs your help!

dubob
07-13-2016, 07:07 PM
And that somebody would be a disabled Veteran. The folks putting on the Disabled Veterans fishing event have secured only half as many boats needed to handle the reported 90 Veterans the VA has signed up for the event. Come on guys & gals, the DAV Event team could REALLY use your help.

You can sign up on that web site that has to do with tackle for very large fish. If you have a large dislike for the site, that's okay. The site isn't putting on the event and has never been part of the event since day one except the original team were all members on that site.

If you have a boat that can handle 1 -3 Veterans as your guest and are free on July 30th, PLEASE come give us a hand and put some joy in a Veterans heart as well as in your own.

mtncat1
07-14-2016, 09:36 PM
i will be there for my third trip as a host for a vet , it has been a good experience and would recommend it to any one , don't be shy you will be well treated and appreciated .

dubob
07-21-2016, 02:44 PM
Hey boys & girls, we're almost there. The VA folks say they have 90 Veterans signed up and Trevor informs me he has accommodations for 86 Veterans so far. So dig deep and ask your friends with boats if they can possibly put us over the top. And don't forget, your entry into the launch is free by mentioning you are there to support the Veteran event, and there is a free lunch at the Pavilion after the fishing ends at 1 PM. Go over to the BFT site and tell Trevor (WiperMac) you can make it. And thank you for your kindness if you do. worthy12

dubob
07-26-2016, 09:01 AM
Just got world on the BFT site that they just signed up the 40th boat that will accommodate the 90 vets signed up to participate in this years event.

thumbsup

For those of you that stepped up to fill the gap - THANK YOU! You will not be disappointed.

mtncat1
07-26-2016, 08:39 PM
I just fished it again yesterday and fishing should be great best trip this year so far