PDA

View Full Version : Gorge Trip 6-16

KokaneeReaper77
06-17-2008, 04:28 AM
Made a trip to the gorge with my mom and uncle had a blast the fish worked out great everyone got there limit and we only lost one koke not to bad thumbsup My mom got here first gorge Kokanee and it was a awesome 21 incher that definitely made her day and mine. They hit a little of everything today nothing really out shined any other biggest came on a triple teazer no favorite speed slow to fast worked today here are some pics. I decided I better put two more pics up. Here is my uncle with a nice stringer of kokes and me at the cleaning station with all of them laid out

Kokaholic
06-17-2008, 09:14 AM
Right on and good for Mom! Thats a nice cooler of kokes baby! I am leaving to day in a few hours for the gorge till Saturday. Man I am as Excited as a kid at Christmas! Eatin kokes for dinner two nights and bring a limit home. thumbsup

Lundman
06-17-2008, 11:17 AM
Way to go KokaneeReaper77 - looks like a great day on the Gorge....

It's alway fun to see Mom (or my wife) battle a large Koke. They really fight like mad pitbulls and leap like a chrome rocket....

Kokehead
06-17-2008, 01:13 PM
Way to go mom... Speaking for myself, catching those kokes, especially the four plus pounders are an adrenaline rush. Thats great you guys got into them.

TheFireman
06-17-2008, 07:07 PM
Fantastic. Glad you got into them. The weather looked great. Hopefully you left some in there for Mark. If he gets done chasing macks he will have to fish for something to eat. Better bring some groceries. HaHa Great Pictures.

KokaneeReaper77
06-18-2008, 10:48 AM
Thanks guys we had a blast and good luck to you guys going up there I hope you kill them remember to get some good pics I love seing a cooler full of kokes thumbsup