PDA

View Full Version : I have a problem.

BAGGEDLB7
04-09-2015, 04:53 PM
My name is Tim and Im a kokanee lureaholic.

Between the ISE show and a sale at cabelas I picked up a couple blades. And because of this I now need more beads, and more hooks.
I have also had to purchase another large tackel bag so I can fit all of my stuff.

Me and my dad never really started fishing for koks until July 2013 so roughly a year and a half ago.
My concern is if I already have this much stuff whats going to happen in the next few years? I need help.laugh hystlaugh hystlaugh hystlaugh hyst

mrmike
04-09-2015, 07:16 PM
So what's the problem your a light weight/you just started.

SuperD
04-09-2015, 09:37 PM
Tim,
It has taken a lot of will power to resist those pretty #4 Colorado blades but I've done it because I've convinced myself that they won't catch Kokes. Damn you if you prove me wrong. LOL!

BAGGEDLB7
04-10-2015, 12:06 AM
So what's the problem your a light weight/you just started.

Deff a light weight compared some of you guys. I can only imagine how much stuff some of the people on this board that have been doing this a good portion of there life has.

Tim,
It has taken a lot of will power to resist those pretty #4 Colorado blades but I've done it because I've convinced myself that they won't catch Kokes. Damn you if you prove me wrong. LOL!

D there actually size 3 but nonetheless I'm going to give it go and see what we can come up with. After the success we had last year with the stuff I made I'm excited to try it again.

downriggeral
04-10-2015, 12:21 AM
Koke addiction thumbsup Oh my the tackle; love making that stuff! How much is too much????? tooexcited

Rrogers
04-10-2015, 12:37 AM
I was doing good but the wife got involved and now I can't see the kitchen table for all the kokanee stuff shhh I'm thinking its working 101idea101

lowe1648mt
04-24-2015, 01:23 AM
Rrogers, That sounds like a cure for Our addiction. Let her see how much you spend. If that dose not turn the tide, nothing will. Then Congratulations. Another addict.