PDA

View Full Version : Strawberry Adventure Invite

dubob
07-20-2014, 11:32 AM
I'll be attending the DAV Fishing Event to take a couple of Vets fishing on the 2nd of August. Preparatory to that day, I am going up there on Tuesday the 29th of July and will be camped at Strawberry Bay Campground until Sunday AM. I'll be up there fishing alone in my Tracker Targa Deep V16 w/75hp OptiMax. I would be very happy to invite 1 or 2 quests along on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday. We can fish either side and I can pick you up just outside the marina area so you don't have to foot the $8 day use fee if you don't have an annual pass.

I'm also willing to fish with you out of your boat if you'd rather as long as you have electric downriggers - mine are Cannon MAG 5 STs (250 ft/min let out and retrieval rates). I also use Chamberlain releases (ball and stacker) or Shuttle Hawks for stacking.

If you have any interest in joining me on one or more of those days, please PM me with your phone number and I'll give you a call.

dubob
07-27-2014, 10:28 AM
I'm still open on Friday (August 1). If you want to join me in my boat or can take me in yours will work for me. My boat is a Tracker Targa Deep V16 (click on the link to see).