PDA

View Full Version : Strawberry 6-20--22

jekern1015
06-23-2014, 12:14 AM
We fished out of the Soldier creek marina over the weekend. The Koke bite is still on. We caught fish all three days we were there. Friday we caught 3 kokes and a couple of cutts in the 2+ hours we fished before dark. Drank to many beers friday so we didn't get started until after 10 am on Sat.. We boated 7 more Kokes and a few small rainbows with out tags before coming in for lunch around 2:30. We fished Sunday morning and caught one more koke to fill out our limit and then switched over to bait fishing for rainbows and cutts, no size to the trout so we didn't take any pic's. Oarange was the hot color for us. Thanks Randy for the dodgers and flies.

gulfstream
06-23-2014, 11:37 AM
great job also Jekern..we were there at the same time I am sure we crossed paths several times..strawberry is fishing great right now..we were using the same style dodgers just different colors...:)

Bduck
06-24-2014, 09:24 AM
My bucket list for lakes this year includes Strawberry. Sure hope I can get to cross it off.101smily101

Rooster
06-24-2014, 11:37 AM
My bucket list for lakes this year includes Strawberry. Sure hope I can get to cross it off.101smily101

Me too. When we go to visit my in-laws it will be a good excuse to hit the Berry.