PDA

View Full Version : The Berry Over Memorial

BAGGEDLB7
06-08-2014, 11:24 PM
Figure better late than never. We went up on thur and fished till Monday and man what a good time it was.
We didn't catch a lot of koks but the rainbows and cuts keep us busy with multiple doubles and triples and I am ok with that. We did end up with three koks and the second fish in the boat was a kok and was a nice one for me.
The fog was thick Mon morning and it reminded me of being out on the ocean on a fogy calm day.

BAGGEDLB7
06-08-2014, 11:37 PM
A few more.

jekern1015
06-09-2014, 02:02 PM
Looks like a fun trip I hope to be up there sometime in July.

berrykoka
06-12-2014, 11:43 PM
Looks like a killer time... Those koks look nice and healthy. I'll be up there this weekend.
What we're you using?

Our best lure has been a red and green wedding ring with a silver spinner behind just about any dodger.

dubob
06-13-2014, 09:23 AM
I'll be up there this weekend.I'll be looking for the report - with pictures, of course.

thumbsup

BAGGEDLB7
06-13-2014, 10:41 AM
We ran 4 poles two on riggers and two leadcore. The one rigger had a chart arrow flash dodger and a bread and butter spinner with gulp magots and that set up was never changed and was the hot one until the last day. The other three poles we changed up everyday until the fish would bite on them.
The bigger kok was with a smaller pink bladed pop gear and a large wight and pink tripple teaser. Water melon colors were hot one day but we really caught them on multiple colors and styles.